Sunday, April 26, 2009

Me and Eyore!!


I work at a barn and in return i get to ride and I ride Eyore. there are seven horses buttercup is a shetland pony, dancer and wiskey well i dont know what they are,steele and dusty are paints and i dont know what are eyore and silver are yet. I ride western and western is were there's a horn in front of the saddle and its much safer than eastern, eastern is were ther is no horn and u hold the reighns differently oh yeah i ride 4 FREE!!!:) and i allways ride eyore he is that white pony u see there that im on! B)

5 comments:

  1. How fun! I think that's great that you get to ride horses:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's clarify...Mom and Seth help you feed the horses, water them and pickup poop in turn you get free riding lessons...I hope you know how much we love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fun!! What a great way to get more riding experience. You look like a natural!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun you have a blog! I am excited to hear all about the fun new updates. Maybe you can get your mom to publish a video of you playing the piano just for me!?!?!?
    Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah hey sabrina im learning the fur elise so we can tape that at my next recital

    ReplyDelete